Infinidat Recognized as a Leader in Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Primary Storage – 5th Year in a Row
Boom, we did it again! Infinidat is in the Leaders quadrant of the 2022 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage. Infinidat Federal, a wholly owned subsidiary of Infinidat, focused on accelerating growth and scaling Infinidat’s enterprise storage business in the U.S. federal government market.
This is very important and most relevant for enterprises, cloud service providers (CSPs), and managed service providers (MSPs).
The 2022 Leaders position marks the 5th consecutive year that Gartner has recognized Infinidat in enterprise storage, including four years in the Primary Storage Magic Quadrant and one year in the Magic Quadrant for general-Purpose Disk Arrays.
To put in perspective: “Vendors in the Leaders quadrant,” says Gartner, “have the highest composite scores for their Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision.” What does it say about our company?
We believe it’s an acknowledgement to Infinidat’s innovative technologies and commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers.
We feel Infinidat has proven to fit the description by Gartner, of what being a Leader is. “Vendors in the Leaders quadrant have the highest composite scores for their Ability to Execute and Completeness of Vision. A Leader has the market share, credibility, and marketing and sales capabilities needed to drive the acceptance of new technologies. These vendors demonstrate a clear understanding of market needs. They are innovators and thought leaders, with well-articulated plans that customers and prospects can use when designing their storage infrastructures and strategies. In addition, Leaders have a presence in three major geographical regions, consistent financial performance and broad platform support.”
Credibility. Marketing and sales capabilities. Innovator. Thought leader. Bingo! Infinidat is a rapidly growing company that continues to earn the trust of some of the most important companies in the world. Many of Infinidat’s customers are on the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 lists.
To us, being recognized as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant is like icing on the cake.
Feedback from enterprise customers, CSPs, and MSPs reinforce Infinidat’s position in the storage market. Infinidat has received hundreds of end-user reviews in the Gartner® Peer Insights™ review for Primary Storage Arrays, with our InfiniBox™ SSA receiving a perfect 5 stars out of 5 and our InfiniBox® receiving 4.9 stars out of 5. Furthermore, 100% of the InfiniBox SSA reviewers “Would Recommend” the InfiniBox SSA to their peers and 97% of the InfiniBox reviewers “Would Recommend” the InfiniBox to their peers.
The following are a few examples of Gartner Peer Insights reviews for the InfiniBox storage platform:
- “If you aren’t running Infinidat in your data center, you are wasting money on storage.” – VP of Technology in the Security industry
- “The best all-flash solution on the market.” – VP Sales in the IT Services industry
- "Infinidat's storage architecture is an innovative platform… I could think of no better place for ‘crown-jewel’ data than this platform.” – Co-President and CTO in IT Services industry
- "Overall, I cannot say enough good about Infinidat or the InfiniBox product line.” – VP of Technology in Security and Finance Industry
- “Best speed, availability, scalability and support your money can buy – look no further.” – Data Center Engineer in the IT Services industry
- “Infinidat delivers a high-performance array that is easy to manage and at a reduced cost, compared to their competitors.” – Storage Engineer in IT Services industry
We have entered some of the greatest days of Infinidat as a difference-maker in the enterprise storage market. Obtaining the third-party, external validation of our strategy and traction is gratifying. This achievement has taken a team effort, and we’ve caught the competition by surprise.
* 2022. GARTNER and Magic Quadrant are registered trademarks and service marks and Peer Insights is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the U.S. and internationally and are used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Gartner Peer Insights content consists of the opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences with the vendors listed on the platform, should not be construed as statements of fact, nor do they represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in this content nor makes any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this content, about its accuracy or completeness, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.